best chudai story Sharing A Bed With Aunt

  First Time Sexy Story | First Time Chudai Story | First Night Sexy Story My Aunt Linda and her son moved two blocks from my house the summer I turned sixteen. The week before moving in, she called my parents up and asked for help. My mom handled all things connected with her sister with suspicion and scrutiny and initially heed and hawed over being available. My dad, on the other hand, quickly agreed to help out but then it was obvious that he had a hard on for my aunt. She was petite and tan and with an ass like ripe fruit. My mom gave my dad a look but he just played innocent and she finally told my aunt that we would come by to help.टीचर के साथ सेक्स की कहानी, स्कूल कॉलेज या ट्यूशन टीचर के साथ चुदाई स्टोरी आप यहाँ पढ़ सकते हैं. Sex With school, college or tution teacher ki chudai ki kahani

That morning my mom came along primarily to keep an eye on my aunt who she trusted even less than my dad. My aunt was returning from Arizona after three years. She left California after her divorce to “rediscover herself” but my mom like to joke that it was the men she dated who were discovering things about her. I began by unloading some of my cousin’s boxes but he was a fat little bitchy fucker who started to cry the second I touched his shit. Free Hindi Short Sex Film Videos - Free Sex Kahani


“David, it’s just better if he carries his things in. He doesn’t like anyone touching his toys,” my aunt said. “Do you mind carrying in some of my things?”

“Sure,” I said watching my fat-sack-of-shit cousin wobble into the apartment. Free Hindi Short Audio Sex Film Videos - Free Audio Sex Kahani

 

By noon the U-haul was half unloaded. Things would have gone faster if we hadn’t had to keep locking up the trailer at every pass. A couple of lowlifes from down the block kept eyeing the trailer, so my dad insisted we lock it up.  It was a bitch and I only shut the door when I came and went.

Once I finished unloading all my aunt’s boxes, I unpacked what seemed obvious and just stacked the remaining boxes in a reasonable order. I was nearly done, when I opened a box full of my aunt’s panties. It startled me and I started to close up the box but the silk fabric and colors mesmerized me. They were small and feminine and seemed full of secrets. I slipped my hand into the box and it felt as if I was brushing my hand against the silky skin of a woman. My dick got hard instantly. My head filled with hot air and my hand was keen on touching every panty. I imagined myself laying under a circle of women, raising my hand out and brushing my fingers against their wet panties and pussy lips. At the bottom of the box, I felt something that seemed out of place, a large plastic scepter that I couldn’t identify. When I pulled it out, I discovered it was a pink fleshy dildo. I dug it back under the panties, closed the box and sealed it shut just as my aunt walked in. My mouth went dry.   A stranger turned into a travel companion and then later partner in bed. We enjoyed each other during and after the trip. The joys of travel and erotic sex!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Sex Stories hare avilalabe new sex story