Hindi Sex Stories hare avilalabe new sex story


So as per the last story where I ended, I will be continuing from the same about how my dad’s friend fucked my mom. Hindi Sex Stories






Family Sex Stories Mom did a great drama of just lying down on the bed with a dupatta tying on her forehead and not saying a word between me and Dad’s conversation. When we both were leaving, I looked back. She winked at me, and I understood.


As soon as we reached the corridor, she sent me a WhatsApp message. When I checked it, I saw it was a pic of mom and Jatin’s uncle. Jatin uncle had already reached the hotel and was waiting for us to leave. I messaged her back Bhabhi Sex Stories


“I want the complete details when I’m back.” Chudai ki Kahani


“Have I ever disappointed you, my love? You will get every detail and maybe something more if I can,” she replied. XXX Kahani

Then my dad and I left the hotel, and we got engrossed in the trip. Dad then tried to call mom. To my surprise, she received the call. I have asked my dad to keep it on speaker so that even I can listen to her and talk to her.<a href="https://www.desiadultstory.com/xxx-kahani/">xxxhindi story</a>



“Hello,” dad said.


“Hmmm,” (with a soft moaning voice) mom replied.


“Are you good? Is your headache better than before?” my dad questioned.


“Yes. I, I am good. Lying down and it’s relieving after this medicine I got,” (with some pauses and breaking voice), my mom said to dad.

Teacher Sex Stories “Your sound doesn’t seem that you are keeping good. I feel you are getting hurt, and it is paining.” My dad asked, being tensed.


“Yes, it’s hurting, but the pain is also getting relieved. Till you both come back, I will be completely fine,” with a husky and shaky voice, she affirmed.


” ok, but do take care and take rest.” My dad said with a concerned voice.


“Ah. Hmm.” (again with a moaning sound). She agreed and hung up the call.


My dad looked at me with a sad face as he got tensed about mom. I consoled him, saying that mom was absolutely fine. I could feel from her voice that she was better from the morning. Inside I was happy and smiling as I knew what she was doing.


She then sent me a pic on WhatsApp where she was lying on the bed, and Jatin uncle was licking ice cream from her naval. I was fucking so aroused that I immediately got a hard-on.


Later in the evening, we reached the hotel. When we entered the room, my dad was surprised by my mom. She was wearing a long skirt and Kurti with some light makeup. She was fit and fine. She was waiting for us to go out for dinner.


My dad was happy to see her back to normal and immediately asked to change and come for dinner. I didn’t want to change. I planned to stay with mom the whole night and listen to her fucking story. We three then went for dinner and to the dining table.


“Dad, today you sleep in my room, and I will sleep with mom,” I said


“Why do you think that I will let you sleep in my room? Not happening,” dad exclaimed.


“You have already stayed for two days, and still four days are left. It’s my birthday today and so want to spend my days last time with her,” I told Teenage Girl Sex Stories


“Now, I don’t have the option as you have succeeded in your emotional blackmail,” He said.


Now we went to our respective rooms after dinner. Then I changed and went back to the parent’s room. My dad wished us a good night and left the room. It was just mom and me looking at each other and pin-drop silence.


We both could hear the clock ticking, our heartbeats throbbing, and breathing sound. The breaking the silence


“I can’t believe that you picked up the call while Jatin uncle was fucking you. You have got some nerve, mom,” I told her.


“You won’t believe it was Jatin who asked me to do that. I was kicking him when he thought of fucking me while I will be talking to your dad,” Mom said in an excited voice


“So can you now start with the story, or you wanna create more suspense and drama,” I said with excitement


Mom: As soon as you both left, I pinged Jatin to come. He came in just 5 min and rang the bell. But I made him wait outside for 10 minutes as I wanted to surprise him. I wore a sexy black net saree which you like the most. I was wearing it below my naval and was wearing a deep cut open back black blouse.


Inside I was wearing a pink backless bra and blue bikini panty with the body shaper saree petticoat. Also, this same makeup just had red lipstick on my lips. As soon as I opened the door, he hugged me and closed the door.


Hugging me, we both came towards the bed. Then he started gazing at my whole body from toe to head. It was an amazing feeling. He moved his hand over my face to my neck, shoulder and boobs, and navel, then down to my hips and ass.


The way he was continuously looking at me seemed that he had never seen a woman like me. He held me from the back and pulled me close to himself. Now he starts to move his right thumb over my lips, slowly looking into my eyes. His movement on my lips gets harder, and his hold on me becomes stronger.


Then he starts getting close to my lips with his own and then finally kisses me. I was already wet from inside and wanted him to tear my clothes and get in. But his slow movement made me hornier. He is an amazing lover and knows how to take things ahead with the girls begging for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

best chudai story Sharing A Bed With Aunt